Lavender Floral Dye DipIt
- Dipit Lavender
Frequently bought together:
Design Master Lavender Floral DipIt Dye, aDip and Rinse Floral Dye.
- Suggest using latex gloves while dyeing to protect hands from staining.
- Protect work area and clothing from splatter.
- Use a wide mouth container for bucket for easy dipping.
- Dip blossom into dye for approximately 2 seconds. Shake excess dye back into container, it’s reusable.
- Rinse blossom thoroughly in clear water and shake again over a drain. Let dry before handling to avoid staining of clothes, etc.
- For darker shades, re-dip flowers after they have dried.
- For lighter values, reduce the dye strength with some water. Be careful not to reduce it too much, as the ability to fix the color may suffer due to extreme dilution.