SnoBlast Design Master Snow Spray
Design Master Decorating Now Spray for Snowy Effects, Number 840.
Use on Fresh Flowers and Greenery, Plastic, Glass, Ceramic Surfaces, and more!
- Sprays as a soft, fluffy white texture. Dries to a semi-permanent finish.
- Snow frost or stencil windows, mirrors and vases.
- Highlight branches, evergreen boughs and wreaths.
- Accent fresh or artificial flowers, foliage and centerpieces.
- Uniquely texture or create vintage-worn finishes on most surfaces. To fashion a vintage finish, tap down the snow with a protected had after it sits for about 15 minutes.
- For an even coating on windows apply in steady parallel strokes 12-15 inches from surface.
- On evergreens spray closer to build up snow on tips for a natural snow laden look.
- If the stream of snow sprays weak, rotate the nozzle to find a sweet spot.
- While snow is wet sprinkle with opalescent micro-glitter for a glistening snow effect.
- Designed for indoor use. May be affected by weather if used outdoors. Not intended to fully flock trees.
18oz Can (510g)
Light Dusting Dries to the touch completely in 4 hours.
Coverage area of about 25sq ft in single coat applications.
Water Based Formula.